- Realise general and detailled mechanical and electromechanical product design for Steering column switch and TAS &TOS, Technical Support warranty part analysis.
- Cooperate with project team to finish related design activity from the business competition phase to the mass production.
- Support site -30 plan implementation
- Execute detailled components drawings taking into account product constraint.
- Update 3D CAD model.
- Validate design with the support of CAD tools.
- Perform tolerance analysis.
- Perform kinematics simulation.
- Product architecture design.
- Design CAD models.
- Follow the co-design stage with suppliers.
- Propose and apply for patents if any opportunity.
- Realise prototypes and mock-ups needed for design validation.
- Review and prepare drawings for official approval.
- Realise product and components tuning after receiving first samples, after tests and during ramp-up production.
- Analyse suppliers report for official component approval.
Engineering follow up :
- Technical communication with supplier, such DFM review ,Dimensions report review .
- Offer technical support for project development or business development activity
- Validate and analysis the sample from supplier
- Design new product according to Valeo Structured Development Process.
- Realise and update development files.
- Realise timing plan of drawings execution.
- Formalize design return on experience during project and at project closure.
Management / coordination:
- Realise and tune supplied components.
- Coordinate activities of R&D subcontractors if decided by n+1.
- Inform and report to functional n+1 of all activities.
- Attend to R&D 5 minutes meeting.
- Propose actions plan to reach QCD objectives.
- Strictly respect confidentiality of projects
- Do the tasks assigned by N+1
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical design Engineering
- Strongly problem analysis and solving having experience in switches design and mechanism kinematic part design and analysis ability. At least master one kind of desing software(Catia.UG,Pro/e) ,.etc